Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Tuesday, February 19, 2008

I miss u BABY!!!!

BABY!!! sigh.. these past few days... have been a torturing time for me... i miss u badly baby...
ALL cause of Australia for having beautiful sceneries everywhere!! ZZZZ Everytime at night i look at all the clear stars... u are the 1st person to pop up.. i love u PRISS!!


Our HAPPY DAYS!!

Baby leaving u wasnt easy for me either.. my whole life changed..


no more romantic time with u...

Nobody to go shopping with...


Nobody to walk to the park with... x(



Nobody to CAMwhore with....



Cannot mountain Hiking with u...



Baby.. although u might be rough me at times.... but i know u love me a lot... thx for willing to be with me...




U are willing to wait for me when i go National service.... even when i am BALD n ugly.. haha
hopefully u can wait for me 3 years?

xP xP xP xP baby crazy over me??

No matter what, i know we are crazy over each other!! <3







I dunno whether i can ever meet another girl as nice as darling....
baby loves japanese food like me...

Baby take care of me when i am drunk....



Baby love dogggies like me...


2007 Prom... baby looks lovely..


Baby love to take pic like me too.. xP


Baby love DESSERTS too

REDANG with BABY!!! that few days have been memorable for me.. wo ai ni..




u sacrifice so much for me.. thx
sacrifice so much until can go shopping for groceries?? haha








(baby.... wait for me k... i come back during winter ya.. wo ai ni...)

No comments: