Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Friday, October 3, 2008

ski trip 2008

freaking outdated post!! this happened like on july!! lol..
i just cannot blog de... dunno y... too lazy . xD


snowy mountain~






this is not easy man!!! seriously..







sunglases moments.. lol




unknow, aaron, yeantatt, azrai and me
dam nice sceneray! see mun, shawn, mrs shawn, chivone and me

very glaring leh!






THE MAN OF THE TRIP!! AZRAI BIBEK!!!
look at how he munches the burger!! oh yeah.... u dirty BOY!! lol
wei jun tagged him as some1 elsefor this photo!! i wonder who?? C_I_O_E

*heart skipped* lol


the hamsap lou that like melons






snow angel!






azrai... it feels hot here. some1 is steaming?




WA!!! CLASSIC PHOTO!!! WOHOO


PHOTO SHOTS WHILE WE ENTER THE BUS!!!

1st contender!!!


2nd contender
3rd

4th ( lalajai)

5th (cha xiu)

6th ( me!)



the winner is!!! YEAN TAT THE MELON LOVER! oh my!! look how sexy he is! lol
PRINCE CHARMING!




Picture of ppl sleeping!
ANDREW = pig

azrai=duck


aron=ant(work too much)


max=(bbbbbbboooo*******) haha



he is not sleeping, but we just cant get enough of his charming looks



my poser pic when i got back. lol





No comments: