Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Tuesday, January 29, 2008

GENTING trip 25 Jan......

1st DAY


Had a great time with my baby at Genting last week.... hehe...
We went Ou at about like 1pm... Baby skip class jus to go genting earlier with me... xP
Because we got sufficient time... we went SHOPPING!!
BABY got a new Nike shoe... thanks to my VISA Credit card.. xP
VISA!! JUST SWAP IT... KA CHENG!
haha...






Me and cutie at cable car..... She was complaining very hot in there.. XD


VISIT MALAYSIA!!!!!!!! SUPPORT MALAYSIA!!
" must buy local product... do not buy foreign palm oil... buy malaysia palm oil" >>>>> quote from hitz. fm



I AM SUPERMAN!!!!! Unlike u mae-yee



HAPPY Chinese NEW YEAR EVERYBODY!!!



CHOI SAN!!! bei NGO CHIEN AH!!!!!!!



I LOVE U LOTS LOTS BABY!! love this pic too.. its... flowery




WOW!!!! PRISCILLA IS TALKING ON THE phone... thats a miricle wei... haha

BABY posing with pic.. hehe so cute...



I am in new york guys... its was great fun during that "trip".....

My baby and I... with special lighting effetcs.. its was beautiful...

Speaking about beautiful, i can remember my cousin who wasnt very good in english, called beautiful as "blue tai fu" WTH!!!!


Y are u looking at me like that??? i never cheat on u!!! i think?? haha


Priss called this pic cute... she say its the car.. i say its me... lol


My car Ferrari. her car kancil.. haha.. oh ya, after playing bumper car, i laughed at her

" haha.. i knock u so many times".. then she said back "so wat?? i knocked ur MYVI"

.................... i stunned there.. LMAO

Press pic to see wat the measurements says


Our love is as red as our passion!!!! love u!!



Me and her in a GONDOLA.... its dam boring wei.. dam slow!! haha...

BABY love this pic.... i told u the gondola was boring!! even she cant tahan and took dam lot pics



??????? weird pic... statue of liberty having a nice rest... i guess she is tired standing all day under terrible weathers



VIEW on top on ferriwheel
CAMWHORING while waiting for turn to play go-kart


TO be loving.. we need to get and make each ones heart with our hands



HER FACE when i KNOCK her.. lol


THIS ride was awesome!!! FYLING COASTER... but its bloody expensive man.. i paid rm10 to sit it twice...


Pirate WHEEL..... Yoong xiang and mechell was hugging chuen all the way.. haha


WEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!


The girls..... once a fren.. 4 eva a fren... (expect when u steal ur frens guy) haha



OMG!! the whole way she pulled my chair during the ride... but act it makes the ride more fun.. haha

I got her 2 cute flowers! xP


My finger hurt during bowling.... x(

HOODIE!! chuen, chell, Me, xiang and priss




THE night we went back was raining.... and dark.. when see the generator light.. xiang was like " i see heaven"

Oh ya.... another praise for my credit card!! my credit card that supplied me with the FREE genting ROOM!! hehe

No comments: