Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Jan 12th Kota Kemuning. Jan 12th


Another day where i got not enough sleep as i woke up at 7! yawn... not used to it as i normally wake up around 12. xP

anyway the reason woke up so early cause me and pris went taylors to meet up with terence and din to go suzane hse!!

We gathered at her hse at after that off we go to our destined place!!! KOTA KEMUNING!!!!


We were late, USUAL LA!! WE MALAYSIAN MA!! xP

Thomas dunking past Jian!

Up Up and there he goes.. too bad he AIRBALL!!


Sei Hong trying to block me de.. hehe

Jian u OK a not?? dancing??

AGAIN HONG!!! ACTUALLY i and hong that day quite gay!! haha.. we swim alone, SAUNA half naked alone!! lol.. cause every1 FFK.. until we termake dem wait for us to finish bathing! sorry GUYS


SEE he gaying with me in that pic.. lol


The GANG!! i dunno wat pete is doing with the ball
Hong the prisoner!! i carrying a gun??
Ok guys!! after basketball, we decided we are not done yet. thus we headed to BADMINTON!! Hong call me and him the GOD PAIR!! haha

Ok here is where the story begins!!! our YENG POSE!!

Firstly i serve the cock (dont think dirty),Knowing i so noob, i serve wrong court!! but DAVID too geng and still wanna smash me.. But i wasnt giving up!! i managed to stretch and return a beautiful shot

Dinesh was alert and hit back to me!! wasai ah.. i thought he cannot get it lor.


However, I JUMP.................AND Smashed!! kapoof!!!
Dinesh was alert again but he aint that lucky this time.. xP
Dinesh got down to his feet.... and david kiasu!! lol
well, after that I and hong went swimming and sauna alone and together

After all this we were hungry and zane took us to a wonderful BAK KUT TEH PLACE!! too all my islam readers.. sorry about me craving for pork...



After that, me and pris left early cause i have to be at KL for my ANU international briefing.. The briefing was not bad because i get to know some seniors and my future frens!! xP

So far found a girl and another guy that staying at the same place as me, BURGMANN COLLEGE! the Guy was an EX Puay chai dude. cool

Got some chun chicks going too??? haha... anyway nth much to tell about the briefing.. just played some ice breaker and had a buffet there..

anyway stay tune to POODLE NOODLE!!!







No comments: