Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Thursday, January 3, 2008

Promoting Australia National Uni

HEY EVERYONE!!
k, sadly i leaving to Aus on FEB 11 le.. x(
i know u all will miss me.. hehe..
anyway i will be going to ANU... so i wanna promote my UNI!
if there is any1 of u guys that is confused on wat UNI to go, ur search is OVER!! come to ANU NOW!!

See they have such nice lake!! sure very romantic 4 u de...

See their garden super nice also.. sorry i super desperate to find some1 to teman me there le...

ANYWAY, ANU is currently the best uni in AUS.. ranked 16th in the world for best uni...

I would be staying at Burgmann college.. quite nice act.. its a campus.
My room will be something like this.. but i will make it look nicer. xP


This is how it should look like outside... not bad wei..



So anyway, pls consider this UNI as ur top prirority... Its the best...and if anyone else going.. tell me k?

quote from I AM LEGEND " I can provide you with food, shelter, security... I just wanna let you know, you are not alone"

No comments: