Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Saturday, March 29, 2008

1st Annivesary DARLING (31 march 2008)

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY DARLING!!!





yeah i know its bit late to wish but i was really busy with exam and stuff... anyway me n my baby PRISS together 1 year le...


i really thanked god we manage to pull through...





we really had lots of wonderful sweet memories.... Although we not there to celebrate together (cause i at AUS) but i know we still love each other much...





thanks for everything u done for me... i am really lucky to have u in my life... u treat me with lots of love and care de...


so missing u right now.... everyday i been counting days till we can meet each other...


Although we are far distance from here.. but we managed to contact each other everyday de.. webcam n stufff....

MY ANNIVERSARY GIFT to BABY!!! i bought her 3 sunflower, 3 red roses and 1 daisy!!
got meaning wan leh for the amount of it and the type of flower...

red roses= I LOVE U
Sunflower=devotion and adoration
daisy= LOYAL LOVE

3 red roses= month of march
3 sunflower= the number 3 in date "31"
1 daisy= the number 1 in date "31"

hope baby love it althought got some 'Look" haha


My other GIFT!!! i make myself wan leh the glasses!! i styled it... i wanna make something meaningful and from my heart.. so i try to be creative lor... design!! haha although take lots of time and effort.. but it was worth it! x)

the mirror i bought it from somewhere cause got catchy lines.. and of course every gift needs A CARD!! x)

i do stuff for baby, then baby sure got do stuff for me de la!! haha she got me a PIANO!!! can play music wan leh.. some beethoven music.. hehe then the piano head got OUR PIC!! so nice!
thx baby for everything....



NICE LEH THE PIC!! baby thx for everything u done for me! i love u lots
Pic of it b4 it open!! took me so long just to open it.. haha.. so many packing and stuff




I wanna thank god for making us being together for so long.. its also god's action that made us together... we wouldnt be together if it wasnt for our fellowship camp...
very love u baby!!
thx for being there for me....







No comments: