Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Thursday, March 13, 2008

Prisssss Rocks Ho's World~


Pris
is blogging on his behalf
(due to his expensive internet connection)
=____=


So yea, keep it simple....

2 days ago
My fatty boy was hungry bout 12am, went to cook supper... The typical careless & clumsy him, set up the Fire ALARM when his supper produced much smoke!!! hahahaa~ So yea, he woke his WHOLE hostel ppl up, bout 1am!!! (hah, now dare to insult me can't cook?!) Btw, He's now notorious~



2 weeks later
My athlethic boy is up for competition(S)!!! Namely the Badminton single & double, Pingpong single & double, Futsal!! Wahhh don over-strain urself k? =/
also.... My Baby boy & i hit 1 year (310307)!! fuishh~ So yea, Happy 1 Year ANNIVERSARY!! (tho we can't celebrate it together...)


2 months later
My adventurous boy is off to Melbourne and camp at Pete&Jian (the Gays) 's place for his short term break!! Pity me, stuck in Msia for exam. pffft~


2x2 months later
My loving boy is coming back to Msia to hug me!!! heeeee~ But sadly, i'll be in the midst of Finals during then. *toot!


2 years later
My smart boy is bout to graduate!!! That's when the tough decision is to be made: Whether to come back to Msia to work, or get PR at Aus? Personally, being the materialistic me, i do hope he stays there and be well-established lor.. aiks?


2x2 years later
If he decides to come back to Msia, we would be engaged now! haha?


2x2x2 years later
If he came back and we're engaged, we would be married now!! wakakaaa~


2x2x2x2 years later
If we successfully married that time, we might be divorced now? O.o Not my fault, but him, always provoke me!! monyet~ Plus feelings might fade? hmmm~


2x2x2x2x2 years later
If we failed to divorce that time, we would be grandparents now! =D



Sorry lar I'm freaking bored~
today no class!! weeee~
But gota catch up with my Law assg(s)
*toootttt~


No comments: