Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Sunday, March 16, 2008

Mr ALARM MAN!!!

HAIY!! i recently keep on getting laugh by frens de...

they call me ALARM BOY!! haha



practically got few reasons la.. haha..



It all started like last week... it was like 1 am. n i was darn hungry..

so i decided to try cooking my new instant risotto... but i never put enuf water!!

i open the microwave n the smoke can out.. i was like "SHIT!!! pls dont ring alarm.. PLS!!"

i starred at the alarm......

...........

.........

5 sec later... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.... WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO



CRAP!!! every1 woke up cause of me... haha... when it was just a false alarm. haha

Alice was dam funny.. she came out running n said to dave " look wat i got!! i got my passport with me!! "

haha... then she go ran downstairs.. i was just resting in my room.. lol...



Then got another time!!! when i was buying hp... the display hp was tied up to some electronic devide... i carried it up and shaked to weigh it... BEEEP... BEEEPPP!!

WTH AGAIN ME!!! wat did i do wrong wei??? every1 was starring at me in the mall.. i said " It's not my FAULT"



That 1 not so bad!!! yesterday me n fren went out at night.. we went eat PANcake n go drink bit... WA!! pancake like $15.. so EXP!!!

On the way back... i saw some weird button.. i go press then RING RING!!! RING RING!!!

OMG!! NOT ME AGAIN!!... that was some security button for emergency.. smth like calling 999..

i walk away n my fren was like "wth u doing?? y u walk away?? go OFF IT LA!!" but he off for me eventually.. haha



my that fren studied in ENGLAND.. then he gave me his british accent:



"do u do this back in MAlaysia?? u freaking press any buttons n alarm u see"

i said "yeah.. haha"



he went "OMG!! u cunt!! "



HAIY!! from now onwards i dam scared of alarm de... Then on sat when i was on my back to hostel.. got another fire alarm!! but it wasnt ME!!!every1 gathered at the field... every1 LOOK AT ME WEI.. i need to explain say it wasn't me.. SHIT.. haiyyyy... then the british boy said " i will smack ur face if u cause it the next time"

next time must be careful de... this morning when i iron clothes. got smoke smell.. i dam scrared n straight away off the power... crap man...

No comments: