Malaysia Time

Nuff Nang!!! CLICK PLS

Saturday, March 15, 2008

JACKIE CHAN!!!! 9th March

That day, i was talking to my Aunt on the phone.. My aunt is living at Canbera.. so she called me to invite me to go over her house.. then she suddenly tell me "jackie chan is at ur uni leh, got see him a not?" i was dam shocked.. then such a coincident my fren also going to see him.. so me n max follow them.. x)


Kevin RUUD and JACKIE!! 1st time i see him live.. haha..
Kevin RUUD is the prime minister of AUS.. apparently his mandarine is better than mine...


He was promoting out uni and also visiting his late father.... may he be in a happy place...

when we was rushing to see Jackie... we bump into his SON!! JayC chan... so we took pic with him lor... chat bit with him also.. haha .. in chinese..
Dam pity him.. he like so sad, his father got all the attention.. he like sitting under the hot sun alone... lol

For those guys that dunno, he is a Singer.. x)

No comments: